Monday 16 July 2012

An evening at Mill Pond

What a glorious evening we had at Mill Pond,  painting the beautiful scenery...


 chatting together, taking photographs and sometimes just quietly sketching other people enjoying the evening around the pond....


and even drawing the curious animals too.


They obviously like watermedia artists very much :)

Unfortunatley I didn't get any photos of the finished works of art but I'm sure if you ask any of the members who were there, they would be happy to share their wonderful sketches with you. Apologies to those artists and photographers I didn't manage to capture on Camera. I will have to try harder next time :)

Ona

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures of everyone taking advantage of the lovely local setting, so sorry I missed it.

Lizbeth